Monday 15 September 2014

Hello!


The ramblings of a twenty something will be exactly that, ramblings.

I will offer reviews on various items, or discuss things that have interested me throughout the past week, this is not to say that I am endorsing the products or what they connote in any way. It is merely my own opinion.

I hope that you enjoy reading my blog, it’d be great to hear from you, whether that is you commenting on my posts or suggesting things for me to cover.

 

A little about myself,

Twenty- something (guess you figured that out already), I have a tendency to be very sarcastic- which can often get me into trouble. I watch A LOT of films and listen to A LOT of music, of all genres! (Just ask any of my former housemates) – also any suggestions would be welcomed! Also I have a dog, who I love – so if there is a lull one week, you may just get a picture of his snout as my input for the week, soz guys. If any of you would like me to post links to your sites, just give me a shout and I will try my best.

I am also trying to find work in the media industry so any helpful insights would also be greatly appreciated.

 

Thank you for reading this, and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment