Monday 8 December 2014

Life can be just so damn punny!


 Bloody love this card.


Puns eh?! I genuinely think they’re SO underrated. Everybody is all about the whole sexual innuendo, and don’t get me wrong I love them as much as the next person. Yet, if you’re working around littlens’ you can’t whack out your best willy joke can you?! I mean you can… but I wouldn’t recommend it.

So puns are bloody marvellous, adding humour to your day- appropriate for a range of audiences. Yet I think that people are forgetting the glory that is.

The best bit is that cards are becoming more readily available with a variety of puns for all occasions! (I’ll post one I gave my housemate for her birthday)

So I challenge you dear readers, let’s get more puns in our lives! Use them more often, make your friends laugh. Most importantly, get inventive.

No comments:

Post a Comment