Monday 1 December 2014

Clutch Clutchedy Clutch.


 

 Its so Pretty.
 

So with the festive season upon us, it’s time for our mandatory work-dos, nights out with friends, and Christmassy gatherings.

It’s a time for everybody to get dressed up to the nines and look hawwwt. Yet there is always the issue of “where can I put my stuff”. If you’re a guy, it’s no problem- as tailors and shops generally provide pockets. Don’t take them for granted lads, as a girl it’s a right faff to find places to put your keys, phone, makeup and whatever other bits you may carry around with you.

This is where the glorious clutch comes in.

It’s not too big to take the attention away from a bitchin outfit, but it can also add to said bitchin outfit by complementing various details.  AND it deals with all the pesky little things we carry around for no apparent reason. (an example of this would be my deck of cards, Top Trumps and eyelash glue- I don’t know why I do it).

The best thing as well is that shops have started to sell clutch bags which have wrist straps. Some of you may think this is rather pointless, but believe me, when its wrapped around your wrist you don’t have to worry about putting it down somewhere and forgetting about it. (which I have done on many occasions)

They can also be pretty cheap too, so it’s good on the purse ;). Generally if you’re shopping in high-street shops you can get one for under £20, but if you’re super scrimpy like me, Primark sell clutches for around £6, I even got mine in the sale there for £3!!! £3 ladies! Three whole pounds. If that’s not a bargain, I don’t know what is.

So what I’s suggesting to you lovelies that if you’re worried about not having anywhere to put your bits and bobs without it drawing attention away from your outfit- invest in a clutch!

Have a wonderful festive season & party hard.

2 comments:

  1. I love that you carry around your deck of cards - impromptu games of rummy or Irish snap are the best! This clutch is so pretty too - if you didn't know where it was from it could easily pass for something designer. This is a steal, Immy, you always find the good stuff! - Tasha xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Tash! I had my TopTrumps on me the other day and they came in handy! You are wonderful at Irish snap... even after copious amounts of cold medicine and alcohol!

    ReplyDelete